Careers at Hammer Nutrition
DEALER SERVICES AGENT / INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Purpose: Facilitate and expand the sales of Hammer Nutrition products through existing and new wholesale accounts. Your primary goal will be consulting with existing and new dealers to educate them about our product line and help them enjoy increased nutritional sales and profits through the supply of our products. You will need to be well versed regarding our unique features, benefits, and unmatched demand. Identify top sellers, expand product selection and depth for each account, and help dealers with in-store merchandising methods to meet customers needs and increase sales revenue. The successful candidate will have/acquire in-depth knowledge of our products, the competition, and the retail environment in which our dealers exist.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts. Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjust sales presentation content by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying the existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Use in-depth knowledge of the complete Hammer Nutrition product line to assist customers in selecting optimal volume/mix for their retail operations.
- Inform management by submitting reports on activity and results, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Quickly resolve any and all customer issues by working directly with the customer, local representatives, Sales Manager, or other management team.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Maintain records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 3-5 years inside sales or retail sales experience
- Consultative selling, including presentation, offer, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to build, maintain, and manage solid business and client relationships
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to use MS Office; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to make decisions in the best interests of the customer and Hammer Nutrition
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities according to importance and urgency
- Exceptional communication skills; confidence to communicate with a variety of customers and prospects; customer service background helpful
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
- Flexible with an optimistic, customer-centric, can-do approach to problem solving
- Previous sales experience in IBD, running, outdoor sports, or nutrition related industry preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of the endurance nutritional market
This is a full-time position at our headquarters in beautiful Whitefish, Montana. Hammer Nutrition offers competitive wages, benefits, perks, and industry deals.
Send resume to email@example.com
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated Hammer employees. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of athletes, an interest in healthy lifestyles, and the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people—in a fun and rewarding environment—send us your resume! We will review it and keep you in mind if any relevant positions become available. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org