Designed for harsh conditions, high heat, the unacclimated, and those with
elevated salt needs, this formula offers three times the sodium chloride
(salt) and potassium content of standard Electrolytes. Despite the salt
increase, the Extreme formula maintains a complete blend of electrolytes.
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium – Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium – Included in the citrate form, it is bonded to citric acid for maximal availability.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Ginger Root –A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.