Add these rapidly dissolving tablets to your
water bottle to create a delicious, effervescent
electrolyte drink—the same full-spectrum
electrolyte support that made Endurolytes
capsules famous. For those who prefer flavored
beverages to water, Fizz is a perfect way to
encourage adequate fluid consumption and get
your electrolytes at the same time. No sugar,
artificial sweeteners or preservatives, of course.
Note: One Endurolytes Fizz tablet equals approximately two Endurolytes capsules.
Fizz tablets break at the center to allow for personalized dosing.
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium Bicarbonate – A well absorbed source of sodium, selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
- Calcium Chloride – An easily dissolvable source of both calcium and chloride.
- Calcium Carbonate – Chelated to carbonate (a salt of carbonic acid), calcium carbonate is a source of easily dissolvable calcium.
- Magnesium Oxide – A rich source of easily dissolvable magnesium.
- Potassium Bicarbonate – A colorless, odorless compound selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
Natural Caffeine – COLA FLAVOR ONLY – Derived from green tea extract.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Vitamin B-6 – This water-soluble vitamin plays an active role in maintaining sodium-potassium balance. It also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
Citric Acid – Used in the minimal amounts needed to aid in the reaction process that creates carbon dioxide, the gas which gives effervescence to the product.
Sorbitol – A natural calorie-free sweetener.
Stevia – A natural, calorie-free sweeter derived from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to Central and South America. It does not affect blood sugar levels or contribute to tooth decay like sugar does.
Avocado Oil – A healthy oil used as a tablet-pressing lubricant.
Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.